23 March 2012

It's Friday, Friday!

So, today was day 1 of my resolutions that I spoke about in my blog yesterday and they seemed to go fairly well. As for Operation: Dimples Belong on the Other Cheeks, I successfully completed a great TRX workout (actually two in a row amounting to about an hour). If you have no idea what that is, think cargo straps with handles, as shown below. This also served as a great stress reliever from a frustrating morning. I love the system - so versatile that it can be put almost anywhere, weighs only a few pounds, and can kick your booty if you let it!

Food intake is roughly as follows: (I forgot to track my water, which is essential)
banana with peanut butter
peanut butter and jelly
frosted mini wheats
half a banana
ham and cheese sandwich
pretzel with cheese
6 Thin Mints
10 Tagalongs (still better than the whole box...)

And my other highlight for today is getting to be in Evita. Being on stage helps me to forget the frustrations of the day and relax. I don't have any specific stories to tell with these photos, just know that today, like every day thus far, there are lots of smiles backstage.



And now, off to bed...!

No comments:

Post a Comment