14 September 2012

Gut feelings and passion

Gut feelings and passion are all I have
Nothing more
But that's enough.

Some may look at me like I'm crazy
Some may look with admiration
Others may look the other way
Or through green eyes
But they are looking.

My choices
My desires
My willpower
My drive.

Maybe it's selfish
Or foolish
But I'm happy with my thoughts
And I can't live unhappily.

The waiting is the hard part
Just waiting
Until things unfold
But I know they will
They always do.

I won't lie
It's scary
What if I'm wrong
What if I jump too far
Or not far enough
But obstacles won't stop me
Not from being happy.

Chasing rainbows
And sunsets
Stay golden.

Hold my hand
But don't try to lead
Walk with me instead
It's better when we're not alone
Easier
Happier.

The answers will unfold
As the excitement builds
Step by step
Brick by brick
Following my heart
And gut feelings
And passion.

1 comment: